Masaaki Hatsumi: Art Prints
We are making these paintings by Masaaki Hatsumi into a set of twelve professionally designed, archival quality, art prints! These prints will commemorate his upcoming historic exhibition at the Foreign Correspondents’ Club of Japan in Tokyo. If you can’t attend the exhibition in Japan in February 2017 to see the paintings yourself, these prints will be a great way you can enjoy his art. These prints will be:
- Professionally photographed and color corrected.
- Printed on acid-free archival paper meant to last 100 years.
- Made to standard sizes you can affordably and easily frame for display at home, at your dojo, or at work.
- Made with leading technology by one of the best printers in the industry.
- Available in both A1 size to fit standard European frames (594 mm x 841 mm) and Arch D to fit standard American frames (24 x 36 inches). We will make both sizes. We will ask each supporter their preference of A1 or Arch D after the Kickstarter.
We're finished and we're thrilled with the result. We're partnered with one of the industry's most celebrated printers. We're working with award-winning designer, Dan Saal. And we have Sensei's support and encouragement."
Add a comment