Men's Vintage Haori Jacket Takano hane Montsuki Yama no Jinja
- Very good Condition like new
- Protective wires to remove
- 100% shiny black silk
- Khaki silk lining
- The stitched pattern on the lining depicts a mountain Shinto shrine
- Adorned with 5 samurai family crest "Kamon" Takano Hane Montsuki (falcon feather)
- Nice finish.
- This type of haori was once worn by samurai warriors over the ceremonial kimono.
- To be worn over the keikogi and with the striped Shima umanori hakama for the practice of Iaido/Kenjutsu
- Maintenance: dry clean / iron at 60 degrees if necessary
Shoulder to shoulder width: 60cm
Sleeve to sleeve width: 130cm
Sleeve height: 50cm
Sleeve width: 33cm