Men's Vintage Haori Kimono Jacket Ginkakuji Kyoto
In stock: 1
Availability: Last stocks remaining - order yours now to avoid disappointment!
349,00€ inc. tax
- Condition : used
men's haori Men's vintage haori Men's Vintage Haori vintage haori
Men's Vintage Haori Kimono Jacket Ginkakuji Silver temple in Kyoto
- unique piece, work from traditional Japanese art
- Completely made in Japan
- Good general condition (see photo details)
- 100% black silk
- reversible kimono jacket
- the stitched pattern on the lining features the silver pavilion "Ginkakuji" and Arashiyama Kyoto Bridge
- This vintage haori is adorned with 5 samurai family crests
- Nice finish.
- This type of haori was once worn by samurai warriors over the ceremonial kimono.
- Nowadays this haori matching any traditional and modern clothing is worn over the kimono or keikogi for the practice of any martial arts, or as everyday clothing, chic with jeans and t-shirt.
- To be able to close it, a white "Himo" tie cord is offered!
- Maintenance: dry clean / iron at 60 degrees if necessary
Shoulder to shoulder width: 61cm
Sleeve to sleeve width: 130cm
Sleeve height: 52cm
Sleeve width: 33cm
Add a comment