Men's Vintage Haori Samurai Kamon Temple of the silver pavillion Ginkakuji
100% black silk, the topstitched pattern on the lining represents the Ginkakuji silver pavilion and the Kyoto Arashiyama bridge
In stock: 1
Availability: Last stocks remaining - order yours now to avoid disappointment!
Discount 349,00€ 299,00€ inc. tax reduction of 14,33%
- Very good condition like new
- 100% black silk and gold lining
- pattern on the lining represents the Ginkakuji silver pavilion and the Kyoto Arashiyama bridge
- Adorned with 5 samurai family crest
- Nice finish.
- This type of haori was once worn by samurai warriors over the ceremonial kimono.
- To wear over the keikogi and with the striped Shima umanori hakama for the practice of Iaido / Kenjutsu
- Maintenance: dry wash / iron 60 degree if necessary
Shoulder to shoulder width: 61cm
Width from sleeve to sleeve: 130cm
Sleeve height: 52cm
Sleeve width: 33cm
- Condition : used