Men's antique Haori kimono jacket Maruni Takano Hane Montsuki Yama No O Tera
100% black silk,lining,pattern on lining representing a buddhist mountain temple.Manufactured in Japan
In stock: 1
Availability : Last stocks remaining - order yours now to avoid disappointment!
199,00€ inc. tax
- Very good condition like new
- Protective wires to be removed
- 100% shiny black silk
- gold silk lining
- The stitched motif on the lining represents a buddhist mountain temple
- Adorned with 5 samurai "Kamon" family coat of arms Takano Hane Montsuki (hawk feather)
- Nice finish.
- This type of haori was once worn by samurai warriors over the ceremonial kimono.
- To wear over the keikogi and with the striped Shima umanori hakama for the practice of Iaido / Kenjutsu
- Maintenance: dry wash / iron 60 degree if necessary
Shoulder to shoulder width: 60cm
Sleeve to sleeve width: 130cm
Sleeve height: 51cm
Sleeve width: 33cm
- Condition : used