Man's Antique Haori kimono jacket Kodomo No no Mai Montsuki black silk
100% black silk, reversible, the pattern is samurai child dance of the traditional Japanese theater Nō
In stock: 1
Availability : Last stocks remaining - order yours now to avoid disappointment!
199,00€ inc. tax
- 100% black silk, reversible, the pattern represents the samurai child dance of the traditional Japanese theater Nō
- Very good condition like new
- 100% black silk
- The hand-painted motif on the lining depicts the samurai child's dance of the Japanese Nō traditional theater.
- Adorned with 5 family coat of arms Maru ni omodaka
- Beautiful finish.
- Worn once by the samurai warriors over the ceremonial kimono.
- In the manner of shihans to wear over the keikogi and with the umanori Shima striped hakama for the practice of Iaido / Kenjutsu
- Care: dry cleaning / ironing 60degree if necessary
Shoulder to shoulder width: 58cm
Width of sleeve with handle: 125cm
Handle height: 49cm
Handle width: 32cm
"Himo" tie cord of the color (white, gold, brown, gray, navy blue) of your choice!
- Condition : used